Kingdom of Heaven/Righteousness/Peacc/Joy

  • Rinu Sam
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2009
      Dear Leena Mathew

      I am writing/posting this message as my previous posting were withheld by the moderators as a reply to your message on 3rd oct, #16276.

      I am once again telling you that I never udermined importance of THE HOLY QURBANA or wrote anything against Holy Qurbana in this Forum.secondly I Did not question the authority of any priests/clergy or contradicted their postings in this forum.Thirdly I did not write against The Doctrines of the Holy Church.You misinterpreted/misread my postings for your personal gain.

      My postings on Sept,9th about the Kingdom of God (#16032) were purely Bible verses quoted from old/new testaments (Five different versus)From Deutronomy/Chronicles/Isiah/St.John/and Romans.This has nothing to do with THE HOLY QURBANA or The Feast Of ST.Mary.(Remember that 8thday lent is not canonical)These are Holy Verses to meditate/or for thought for the season.I Never said that your faith is wrong.

      I had also posted the the real meaning of Righteousness/Peace/and Joy which are important facts to gain or inherit the kingdom of God.when I write/or post something from bible you term it as Pentacostal teachings.This is because you are either ignorant about Holy word or underminig the Holy Word.

      "FOR NO PROPHETIC MESSAGE EVER CAME JUST FROM THE WILL OF MAN , BUT MEN WHERE UNDER THE CONTROL OF THE HOLY SPIRIT AS THEY SPOKE THE MESSAGE THAT CAME FROM GOD"(2PETER 1:21)Also read 1 Peter1:12
      What St.Paul wrote in Romans 14 are still valid and the significance is still there for faithful to follow as righteousness, Peace ,Joy are the fruits of Holy Spirit for inheriting the kingdom of Heaven.

      1Corinth 13:4-7 St.Paul wrote about the DIVINE LOVE.If I explain the real meaning/sense you will not listen and term it as Pentacostal doctrine.I am not Claiming myself as a learned guy but I Try to understand/learn the meaning of Bible versus in the real sense.At the same time I also Follow the Orthodox faith/tradition.
      Another thing You know our Priests before the H.Qurbana(during Thuyobo) recite seven times Psalms 51.(We know the Context of Psalms 51)why do they have to do that? Like that St. Paul's teaching about Kingdom of Heaven is important to All Christians.St.Paul was talking about Peace,Joy and righteouesness in Holy Spirit.

      Jesus spoke to the disciples through parables and he also taught Kingdom of Heaven in many parables.Mathew 18:3 Jesus said "I assure you that unless you change and become like children,you will never enter the Kingdom of Heaven".In order to inherit the Kingdom of Heaven an adult person should become like a child.

      " I tell you ,then,that you will be able to enter the kingdom of heaven only If you are more faithful than the teachers of Law and Pharisees in doing what God Requires".(Mathew 5:20)This exactly what we have to do now.Orthodoxy means Right/true way of Glorification.when we follow the righteousness of God (jesus)we worship him in truth.

      "All scripture is inspired by God and is useful for teaching the TRUTH,rebuking error,correcting faults,and giving instuction for right living,so that the person who serves God may be fully qualified and equipped to do every kind of good deed.(2Timothy3:16-17)

      I am not saying that I am hundred percent righteous. I am a human being like anybody else. "To err is human but to forgive is divine"I hereby wish to stop all debate on this topic mentioned above.

      With Prayers
      Rinu Sam
      ID#4038