Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1331 , Oct 6, 2009
      "Christ's gifts, therefore, raise men to a hope long looked for, and to a most dear joy. The woman who was guilty of many impurities, and deserving of blame for most disgraceful deeds, was jusified, that we also may have confidence that Christ certainly will have mercy upon us, when He sees us hastening to Him, and endeavoring to escape from the pitfalls of wickedness. Let us too stand before Him; let us shed the tears of repentance; let us anoint Him with ointment; for the tears of him that repenteth are a sweet savor to God."

      St. Cyril of Alexandria.

      "Instead of your shame you shall have double honor, And instead of confusion they shall rejoice in their portion. Therefore in their land they shall possess double; Everlasting joy shall be theirs." Isaiah 61:7
    • Mark Sadek
      Message 1331 of 1331 , Feb 8 7:52 PM

        "To suffer for Christ's sake is patiently to endure whatever happens to us."

           St Gregory of Sinai.

        "Praise the Lord, call upon His name; Declare His deeds among the peoples, Make mention that His name is exalted. Sing to the Lord, For He has done excellent things; This is known in all the earth."  Isaiah 12:4-5

        Prayer Requests:

        John B. - Peace
        J. De Ramos - Stage 1 Leukemia.
        Mina, I.