Thanks to Mr Anoop Mani for your support.

  • Leena Mathew
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2009
      Dear Mr. Anoop Mani,

      Thank you for your concern and support. Do not worry about me. No one can discourage me. Thanks to my late parents for implanting the good seeds of Faith deeply in me. It is deeply rooted. Let me quote few of my parents advices to me with this regard:

      (1) Recognize that you do not know almost 99.999% of the things in this world. Try your best to learn things which is fascinating you. A person who claims that he knows everything in this world is an ignorant person.

      (2) If you realize any of your mistakes, acknowledge it promptly. A person who doesn't acknowledge his/her mistakes after realizing it, will never grow.

      (3) Learning is a continues process through out your life.

      (4) If some attack you without any wrong doing just ignore them.

      As you mention I am an honest student of our faith and Church history, because I want to worship my GOD in TRUTH and SPIRIT. I can say that I am just an infant in this matter. But there is a group of IOC folks hovering in this form camouflaged as members of Syrian Orthodox Christians. They are VERY DANGEROUS people. If we preciously analysis, can differentiate them. Their objective is Indoctrinate our Syrian Orthodox Christian youths, the teachings of Vattaserial Punyavalan and Fr. P.T. Geevarghese (MA Achan) �CROOK INTELLIGENT GIANT, whom split our Syrian Orthodox Christians in Kerala in to three pieces for their vested interest.

      However, let us study and grow about the TRUTH together in this forum.

      May God bless us.

      With Prayers,
      Leena.