Starting new congregations in Chennai

  • Malankara Syriac Voice
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 2009
      Our Holy Church has started initiative to start new churches / congregations in Chennai. As of now we are at least short of 10 churches in Chennai city itself. So all the Jacobites in Chennai, who don't have a worship place near to your place, please contact the following numbers.

      +91 9840346075
      +91 9042636067

      Please pass this information to all your friends /relatives who are in Chennai.

      In the intercession of Mor Behnan Sahadho

      Editorial Board,
      http://MalankaraSyriacVoice.com