Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1331 , Oct 5, 2009
      "Know that the holy angels encourage us to pray and stand beside us, rejoicing and praying for us. Therefore, if we are negligent and admit thoughts from the enemy, we greatly provoke the angels. For while they struggle hard on our behalf we do not even take the trouble to pray to God for ourselves, but we despise their services to us and, abandoning their Lord and God, we consort with unclean demons."

      Evagrios the Solistary.

      "Blessed is he who considers the poor; The Lord will deliver him in time of trouble." Psalms 40:1
    • Mark Sadek
      Message 1331 of 1331 , Feb 8

        "To suffer for Christ's sake is patiently to endure whatever happens to us."

           St Gregory of Sinai.

        "Praise the Lord, call upon His name; Declare His deeds among the peoples, Make mention that His name is exalted. Sing to the Lord, For He has done excellent things; This is known in all the earth."  Isaiah 12:4-5

        Prayer Requests:

        John B. - Peace
        J. De Ramos - Stage 1 Leukemia.
        Mina, I.