Re: Paulos Shleeha dhanyan .....

  • Cecil K. Varghese
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 4, 2009
      Dear Geevar.K,

      I appreciate your vision and knowledge in church rhymes. I have a question why we need a change for all these today? Many years we used thoese songs without checking the Malayalam grammar�with "sabdataravali", I believe the message is clear in the song so let it go like that. If you see there were so many things need change, we can see same sentence in different way printed and people using for many years.For example in "viswasapramanam" in some books "vachanmaya daivam" is used and in other books "daivamaya vachanam" is printed. In one of the songs of Morning Prayer "rakshkanakum mashihayee" used in some books; and in other "rakshkanaya" if you go deep in to each and every words you can find difference of meaning. So I believe the meaning is clear in the old editions. Only one solution is that use the book approved by Holy synod that is published by seminary publications to avoid confusion.

      Cecil K. Varghese
      Houston
      ID #890
    • Cecil
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 6, 2009
        Dear all

        I made a mistake in my previous posting (For example in "viswasapramanam" in some books "vachanmaya daivam") this words are in the fifth tubden not in viswasapramanam. Please accept my apology.

        Thanks
        Cecil
        ID #890