Reply to Mr. Rinu Sam for his posting on 1-10-09

  • Leena Mathew
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2009
      Dear Mr. Rinu Sam,

      This is my response to posting on the form on 1-10-09 with title : Reply for Analysis of Romans 14:17

      QUOTE-1: I THINK THAT YOU ARE A GREAT SCHOLAR /A PERSON BEYOND QUESTIONABLE AUTHORITY/KNOWLEDGE LIKE SCRIBES AND PHARISEES DURING JESUS TIME.JESUS DISCIPLES WERE FROM VARIOUS BAKGROUNDS AND VARIOUS FIELDS . IAM A SINNER. A SINNER LIKE TAX COLLECTOR. SO I PRAY GOD, I A NOT WORTHY TO CALL YOU AS MY LORD.BUT YOUR GRACE MAY REMOVE MY SINS.

      Response: You and I are just normal laities. You claimed that you are a Syrian Orthodox Christian believer. In the first phase, you started your arguments supporting IOC, but on the second phase it have deviated to "Pentecostal" philosophy. I have responded that - you are not a Syrian Orthodox Christian believer for sure, probably you are an IOC believer. But after seeing your deviation leading to veiled attack on our HOLY QURBANA, I have responded that either you are a Pentecost, or IOC person with perverted belief. After observing your consistent devotion in penetrating this form, disguised as a innocent Syrian Orthodox Christian longing for peace and unity among SOC and IOC, but slowly and systematically injecting mild dose of Pentecostal philosophy, I have a conviction that you are a fully paid Pentecost Pastor, with mission of CYBER AADU MOSHANAM. Yes still I stick on to my previous statement because of the following reasons:

      (1) A Syrian Orthodox Christian can never write any messages undermining Holy Qurbana.

      (2) A Syrian Orthodox Christian can never write against the Supremacy of St. Peter.

      (3) A Syrian Orthodox Christian can never write undermining the position of our Patriarch or insulting messages like the one below.

      QUOTE FROM ONE OF YOUR PREVIOUS POSTINGS:
      The excommunication of IOC is done by The H.H Partrirach and we leave that to him or to his successor and laity should not drag the issue to this forum or interpret it another way.
      UNQUOTE

      In three of your postings you were insulting all the members of the forum in an impolite way, by ordering them what to bring to the forum and what not to bring, which are mentioned below:

      QUOTES FROM YOUR PREVIOUS POSTINGS:
      (1) laity should not drag the issue to this forum or interpret it another way. (Note: This is a continuation of the previous quoting about The excommunication of IOC is done by The H.H Partrirach.)

      (2) I take this opportunity to thank you all and URGE YOU PEOPLE to read Orthodox Study Bible to know about Orthodoxy rather than contradicting the early Church traditions.

      (3) This forum should discuss matters healthy for soul.

      REPITITION QUOTE-1: I THINK THAT YOU ARE A GREAT SCHOLAR /A PERSON BEYOND QUESTIONABLE AUTHORITY/KNOWLEDGE LIKE SCRIBES AND PHARISEES DURING JESUS TIME.JESUS DISCIPLES WERE FROM VARIOUS BAKGROUNDS AND VARIOUS FIELDS. I AM A SINNER. A SINNER LIKE TAX COLLECTOR. SO I PRAY GOD, I A NOT WORTHY TO CALL YOU AS MY LORD.BUT YOUR GRACE MAY REMOVE MY SINS.

      Unquote:
      I am not surprised to see this insulting posting from a person who is ready even to insult our HH Patriarch. I have no comments on your writings because I do not want to reciprocate with the same wavelength of your's.

      With Prayers,
      Leena.