Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1416 , Oct 4, 2009
      "We declare, then, that the speculative, critical, and wold-surveying faculty of the soul is its peculiar property by virtue of its very nature, and that thereby the soul preserves within itself the image of the divine grace; since our reason surmises that divinity itself, whatever it may be in its inmost nature, is manifested in these very things, - universal supervision and the critical discernment between good and evil."

      St. Gregory of Nyssa.

      "Now the purpose of the commandment is love from a pure heart, from a good conscience, and from sincere faith," 1 Timothy 1:5
    • Mark Sadek
      Message 1416 of 1416 , Jun 24

        An old man once said, "When a man said to his companion, 'Forgive me,' and at the same time humbles himself, the devils are perplexed."

           The Paradise of the Holy Fathers.

        "For you were bought at a price; therefore glorify God in your body and in your spirit, which are God's."  1 Corinthians 6:20

        Prayer Requests:

        AA and her kids
        John B. - Peace
        M & M - Strong faith