Re: ' Moran Yeshu M'SHIHA

  • Dr. George K John
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 30 12:04 AM
      Dear Madam Leena and Mr. Rinu Sam,

      The great emphasis both of you are trying to impress upon the readers could be construed your thirst for digging out Christian literature. One can read those colossal volumes one by one today because of the handy reach on browsing. We fail to understand that what we are debating is on THE MYSTERY. JESUS IS GOD but our intelligence will not help to know that. More one reads far he/she goes from truth. Unless it was revealed by HOLY SPIRIT one can't know the true faith.

      WE have a classical example of St. Paul in front of our eyes. How such a fanatic jew who run with sword to cut the true Christians became a martyr for the CHURCH. When Holy Spirit enters in us we become true Christians. No force in the world can stop him/her to spread the true faith. Therefore, we must leave the way of criticism but listen with love. Avoid to hate our brother/sister but extend your love the true attribute of our Lord.

      I have a heard a story in my childhood about St. Osthathios Bava. When the Jacobites in Kunnamkulam arranged a reception for Bava one ardent Methran kakshi man ran in front of the procession shouting ' Osthan varunne' ( Bava forgive my language). To cut the story short that unfortunate man ran and became a lunatic. Even methran kakshi faithful goes to the tomb of bava for intercession.

      Recently, I could read a statment that Pulikkottil Thirumeni was the culprit to make Malankara Church under the yolk of Antioc. It was already put under Antioc in the first holy synod - nicea. If the church accepts nicea synod he should accept the Antioc as the head of Malankara Church. If Pulikkottil thirumeni didn't suffer under Palakkunnath methran the true faith would have been vanished from Malankara church.

      May our holy fathers guide us to preserve this MYSTERY.

      With prayers

      P.George K John
      ID 0204