Re: FLASH NEWS - Ernakulam District Court dismissed the injection petition

  • Abilash Mathew
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2009
      Dear brothers in Christ

      By the grace of GOD almighty, Ernakulam Court ruled like this and it is the victory of the GOD and is through the prayers of Eldho Bava

      Be prays to the Lord

      Antioch Malanalra Bandam Neenal vashatte

      Abilash Mathew,
      Chengalimattom Ponpally
      UAE
    • Saju Paulose
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 1, 2009
        Dear All,

        This Ayyo Satan group will continue these cheap shows for ever. It's as if they are taking a lottery ticket dreaming to win the Jackpot one day.We may see another court case down the road asking the court to prevent H.B. Baselios Thomas I from entering the Patriarchal Center at Puthencruz. Satan is always hungry for wealth, power and false pride -the three attributes of the Ayyo Church.
        Let us pray for those KOTTAYATHE KODATHY METHRANMAR.

        Saju Paulose
        New York