Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1457 , Sep 30 7:34 PM
      "Athanasius, Archbishop of Alexandria, of holy memory, begged Abba Pambo to come down from the desert to Alexandria. He went down, and seeing an actress he began to weep. Those who were present asked him the reason for his tears, and he said, 'Two things make me weep: one, the loss of this woman, and the other, that I am not concerned to please God as she is to please wicked men.' "

      The Paradise of the Fathers.

      "For You will not leave my soul in Sheol, Nor will You allow Your Holy One to see corruption. You will show me the path of life; In Your presence is fullness of joy." Psalms 16:10-11
    • Mark Sadek
      Message 1457 of 1457 , Sep 1 6:07 PM

        "When the Church calls for repentance and the thoughts of the disobedient return to the thinking of the righteous, the Church has done its work and fulfilled its testimony.  The return of sinners is its greatest glorification, and the repentance of the disobedient is the incense it offers to its bridegroom to complete the joy of His heart."

           Fr. Matthew The Poor.

        "My son, do not despise the LORD's discipline and do not resent his rebuke, because the LORD disciplines those he loves, as a father the son he delights in."  Proverbs 3:11-12

        Prayer Requests:

        Daoud - Peace.
        Edith D.
        Christina P.