FLASH NEWS - Ernakulam District Court dismissed the injection petition filed by "Metran Kakshi"

  • SOCM News Bureau
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2009
      Dear All,

      Ernakulam District Court today dismissed the injection petition filed by "Metran Kakshi" to prevent our beloved Catholicose H.B. Aboon Mor Baselious Thomas I from entering Kothamangalam Marthoman Cheria Pally and conducting any spiritual activities in connection with the Dhukrono feast of Saint Baselious Eldho Bava.

      The Court also rejected their request to appoint a commission.

      SOCM News Bureau - Ernakulam
    • Issac K Joseph
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 1, 2009
        As long as we have the intercession of Mother Mary, Thomasleeha, Manjinikkara Bava, Eldho Bava, Parumala Thirumeni and Valiya Thirumeni, the tricks of "Vridhan Didymos" and "Ataygrahi Milithios" will never going to materialize.

        Eldo Bava evarku ariyilla evaru ennatha cheyunnathu ennuÂ…. Evarku vivram undkanayie prarthikeny

        In Christ
        Issac K Joseph
        # 0917

        > Dear All,
        >
        > Ernakulam District Court today dismissed the injection petition filed by "Metran Kakshi" to prevent our beloved Catholicose H.B. Aboon Mor Baselious Thomas I from entering Kothamangalam Marthoman Cheria Pally and conducting any spiritual activities in connection with the Dhukrono feast of Saint Baselious Eldho Bava.
      • Abilash Mathew
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 1, 2009
          Dear brothers in Christ

          By the grace of GOD almighty, Ernakulam Court ruled like this and it is the victory of the GOD and is through the prayers of Eldho Bava

          Be prays to the Lord

          Antioch Malanalra Bandam Neenal vashatte

          Abilash Mathew,
          Chengalimattom Ponpally
          UAE
        • Saju Paulose
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 1, 2009
            Dear All,

            This Ayyo Satan group will continue these cheap shows for ever. It's as if they are taking a lottery ticket dreaming to win the Jackpot one day.We may see another court case down the road asking the court to prevent H.B. Baselios Thomas I from entering the Patriarchal Center at Puthencruz. Satan is always hungry for wealth, power and false pride -the three attributes of the Ayyo Church.
            Let us pray for those KOTTAYATHE KODATHY METHRANMAR.

            Saju Paulose
            New York