Thank you for the correction

  • Leena Mathew
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 28, 2009
      Rev.Fr. George Vayaliparambil and Mr. Michael,

      Thank you so much for correcting me. I need and expect your support in future too. I think we must use this forum to educate ourselves in our faith, so that we will not be cheated by the false teachers. Please help us to grow continuously.

      Rev. Dn. Joshy,

      Thank you for your help in correcting the terminologies in my postings. We can trust the books of our scholars, but we cannot trust the internet. In my posting itself I had requested our SOC priests for correcting me. Once again thank you for taking your valuable time to educate me and SOCM members.

      Thanking you,
      With Prayers,
      Leena.