Re: Reply for Analysis of Romans 14:17

  • Rinu Sam
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 25, 2009
      Dear Leena Mathew

      Reply to Crime Investigation/perverter:-

      I think that you are a great scholar /a person beyond questionable authority/knowledge like Scribes and Pharisees during Jesus time.Jesus disciples were from various bakgrounds and various fields . Iam a sinner. A sinner like Tax collector. So I pray God, I a not worthy to Call you as My Lord.But your Grace may remove my sins.

      May Almigty God Bless Lena Mathew!

      RinuSam
      ID#4038