God Works

  • Rev. Fr John Brian
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29, 2009
      God Works

      "For we work together with God" 1 Corinthians 3:9

      This seasonal sermon (the Exaltation of the Cross) ties the story of Saints Constantine and Helen to the leaven in the gospel reading (Matthew 16:5-12) and to the teaching in the Epistle of Paul to the Corinthians (1 Corinthians 2:14-3:9)

      The sermon uses the scripture readings from the Malankara lectionary.

      This sermon given on Sunday, September 27, 2009 by Fr John Brian Paprock at Holy Transfiguration Orthodox Mission Chapel, Madison, Wisconsin.

      LISTEN ONLINE HERE:
      http://frjohbrian.blogspot.com/2009/09/god-works.html