Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1458 , Sep 29 7:12 PM
      "Only the mind which has been cleansed from the passions and the darkness of sin, and has been sanctified by the grace of the Holy Spirit, is in a position to feel and to love that which is holy and to live from it and for it. Only the pure can know the pure: 'Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God.' First they will see Him in the face of His saints because God 'rests in His saints.' There they will also see every divine gift which is placed upon every creature of God."

      St. Justin Popovich.

      "But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control." Galatians 5:22-23
    • Mark Sadek
      Message 1458 of 1458 , Sep 2 7:54 PM

        "The path travelled by the righteous has always been a hard one, my brethren. They have always been hard-pressed, either by those who do not believe in God or who hold a wrong belief. Abel was wronged by his brother Cain; Noah and Lot likewise by a wicked race of men; and Abraham, Isaac and Jacob by the heathen. But God never leaves the righteous to walk his hard way alone. This is clearly seen in the life of Isaac: 'I am the God of Abraham your father, do not fear.' Isaac understood these words, with their overflowing significance. By them, God gave him courage, and they were a reminder of His presence."

           St. Nikolai Velimirovich.

        "If anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come!"  2 Corinthians 5:17

        Prayer Requests:

        Daoud - Peace.
        Edith D.
        Christina P.