Reply to Mr. Rinu Sam' Moran Yeshu M'SHIHA

  • Leena Mathew
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 27, 2009
      Dear Rinu Sam,

      I would like to address your message.

      "NOT EVERYONE CALLS ME 'LORD ,LORD' WILL ENTER THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN,BUT ONLY THOSE WHO DO WHAT MY FATHER IN HEAVEN WANTS THEM TO DO"(MATHEW7: 21)READ MATHEW 7:1-5

      Mathew 7:1-�Do not judge and criticize and condemn others, so that you may not be judged and criticized and condemned yourselves�.

      Evangelization should be done among non-Christians if you are genuinely trying to earn souls. Now what you are doing is not Gospel work but a heresy among the TRUE FAITH BELIEVERS who underwent persecution from first centaury to the present. But my dear, as Jesus said the gates of Hades did not overpower it. Because Jesus said it and He will definitely fulfill what He says.

      So the verses contained in Mathew 7:2-5, fits for those who are harming the �First Church in the World� that Jesus founded on the Rock- Kefa.

      Mathew 7: 20- �Therefore, you will fully know them by their fruits�.

      THE FRUITS OF Holy Spirit which the Pentecostal Churches producing are:-

      a) When there is some calamity in one of our Church members, go to their families and tell them that all your believe are wrong. In two or three visits try to understand who is weak, husband or wife. Then meet the weak person alone and if needed tell them some prophesies that scare them to death. Then tell the readymade remedy, �do not worry. There is remedy. Come with the whole family and get baptized.� If that person (husband or wife whoever it is) believes it, then the family trouble begins. Is it the Gospel work? Bible says so strongly that you have no right to separate the ones God joined. That is why St. Peter and St Paul proclaim the word of God to the Jailor AND ALL HIS HOUSEHOLD.(Acts 16:32)

      My dear SOC members especially my sisters please do not entertain anyone to preach Gospel to you alone. My dear faithful we must think of changing our faith only in one reason. That is when you are fully convinced that your faith is wrong. Not to get any monitory benefits in this world. People will come with all sorts of advices. As we sing �Poulse sleeha��������

      b) In some countries where there is no separate churches for all denominations we share one church. Then when we come out after receiving Holy Communion we will be met with the so called brothers with leaflets of programs of Gospel preaching. Are you trying to convert the true Christians? If yes, to what? Is it the fruit of Holy Spirit?

      c) They think that they can receive the fruits of Holy Spirit by mimicking the Holy Spirit of Pentecost day.

      d) Another way is by denying the importance of Holy Qurbana which was introduced by Jesus Himself.

      e) Another way is proclaiming each one as saints after Snanam and denying Our Mother and all those who gave their life for Jesus.

      f) Marrying a girl from the parent church (the church before converting to new teachings) without revealing the new Snanam and after marriage forcing her to follow his new teachings should be called cheating or evangelization or fruit of Holy Spirit.

      If I go on the list is never ending. So I stop here now.

      Evangelization is spreading Christ to those who haven�t heard about Jesus not even once. Every denomination has its authorized persons to teach their flocks. They will do it. If you want to evangelize, preach among the non-Christians. God will reward you.

      QUTOTE: WHEN WE SAY WE HAVE FAITH IN GOD AND WE DO NOT FOLLOW HIS COMMANDS HOW DO WE GO?

      Response: According to the new teachers breaking the families whom God chose is the way to follow his commands and to go.

      QUTOTE: TRUE FAITH IN GOD IS NOT JUDGING OTHERS,BUT JUDGING(EXAMINING) OURSELVES. FIRST SEEK HIS KINGDOM AND HIS RIGHTEOUSNESS. DO WE SEEK THAT OR WE SEEK OURSELVES?

      Response: My dear writing in some forum against their faith should be called JUDGING or Loving? Is this what you learned? I am sorry to say that this is bullying. Is this the way seeking His Kingdom and Righteousness?

      QUTOTE: MORAN YESU M'SHIHA RAINS THE RIGHTEOUS AND UNRIGHTEOUS THE SAME WAY.

      Response: Moran Yesu M�shiha came in search of sinners. But his second coming is to add the Holy ones to His Church. For that find out the TRUE CHURCH AND BE A PART OF IT SOON.

      QUTOTE: NOBODY FIGHT FOR JESUS. THE DISCIPLES,APOSTLES AND MARTYRS FOUGHT FOR JESUS AND HIS WAY.

      Response: Who is fighting? The new teachers or IOC or �The Oldest Church in the World? We, The Syrian Orthodox Christians and our Patriarchs based in Antioch right from St. Peter through St. Evodius, St. Ignatios I Nurono, �St. Severius the Great� to the present Ignatius Zakka I Iwas underwent/undergoing persecutions, tribulations, trials and tests at least some part in the world. We lost millions and millions of lives and thousands and thousands of Churches due to Arabian, Turkish and Crusade thrust and their political gimmick. But we SOC can be proud that, as our Lord Jesus Christ told, our fathers didn�t retaliated back physically. They led ascetic life full of fasting, taking part in Lents and prayers on their knees, shedding tears. For that matter even in India/Kerala we SOC are undergoing persecutions by IOC presently. Several of our Churches are closed down for decades with pretext IOC laities presence, even if it is .001%, thus denying the even Sunday School to our children. Conversely, our laities walked out with tears, where ever IOC population is more, with out any compensation, thus lost the chance of taking part in Holy Qurbana and Sunday School for our children. Our present Catholicose H.B.Aboon Mor Baselios Thomas I have 400 cases against him, which have no legal base. But he used to tell his laity, -�Please forgive these people in the name of Jesus�. Hitherto, he hasn�t filed any suit against IOC. Once he was injured in lathicharge. His stomach was injured severely with the lathi of an IOC police Inspector. Later he was hand cuffed to the hospital bed. His crime was -he has visited the tomb our Valia Thirumeni St. Paulose Mor Athanasios. But he hasn�t revenged, because ours is the FIRST CHURCH WHICH JESUS HIMSELF FOUNDED ON KEFA. We have to forgive. We are sure that God will bless us for forgiveness, because this is assurance from GOD.

      Now, gentleman, my friendly advice to you � please use the IOC form and strain your brain, toil with your pen to convince the IOC folks for repentance. God will bless you for this Gospel work, for saving these fighting souls.

      QUOTE: TODAY THE FIGHTING IS FOR SELF."THERE IS NO ONE WHO IS RIGHTEOUS. ALL HAVE TURNED AWAY FROM GOD.THEY ALL GONE WRONG.

      Response: My dear we have to be careful not to be one among the above. For that Church has its Holy Sacraments. First wash away our birth sins with Holy Baptism. Receive Holy Spirit with Holy Mooron Consecration. As long as we are in this body, Satan will drag us to sin. When you are aware that we have sinned, repent, go and confess and receive the Body and Blood of Jesus Christ. Study the word of God and practice it.

      QUOTE: LET US SEEK JESUS AND RIGHTEOUSNESS THEN WE CAN HIM THE LORD.

      Response: That is a good decision!

      My dear SOC members,

      BE AWARE!!!!!!!!! Do not think that they are harmless. They will tell you �we too pray to Jesus. Why don�t you pray with us? The answer is a big NO.� Why? Your answer should be:

      1) I do not want to be part of any congregation that mimic Holy Qurbana that my Lord gave me. 2) I do not co operate with anyone who doesn�t pay respect to my mother who gave birth to me. So I do not want to be part of a congregation that doesn�t pay any respect to the Mother of my Lord and she is my Mother too, because Jesus gave her to me as my Mother. 3) I do not want to be part of a congregation that doesn�t pay any respect to my forefathers who laid their life for our Lord and because of whom I became a part of the TRUE FAITH, and by practicing that sincerely in my life will lead me to the Kingdom of Heaven, the dwelling place of our Lord.

      I am herewith attaching our St. Kochuthirumeny�s Kalpana from the book ��Sathya Viswasa Padanangal written by Dr. Geevarghese Mor Coorilos and Dr. Kuriakose Cor-Episcoppa Moolayil� (Page Nos. 132 & 133).

      http://socmnet.org/Resource_Kalpana_ParumalaThirumeni.htm

      With Prayers,

      Leena
      4136
    • Dr. George K John
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 30, 2009
        Dear Madam Leena and Mr. Rinu Sam,

        The great emphasis both of you are trying to impress upon the readers could be construed your thirst for digging out Christian literature. One can read those colossal volumes one by one today because of the handy reach on browsing. We fail to understand that what we are debating is on THE MYSTERY. JESUS IS GOD but our intelligence will not help to know that. More one reads far he/she goes from truth. Unless it was revealed by HOLY SPIRIT one can't know the true faith.

        WE have a classical example of St. Paul in front of our eyes. How such a fanatic jew who run with sword to cut the true Christians became a martyr for the CHURCH. When Holy Spirit enters in us we become true Christians. No force in the world can stop him/her to spread the true faith. Therefore, we must leave the way of criticism but listen with love. Avoid to hate our brother/sister but extend your love the true attribute of our Lord.

        I have a heard a story in my childhood about St. Osthathios Bava. When the Jacobites in Kunnamkulam arranged a reception for Bava one ardent Methran kakshi man ran in front of the procession shouting ' Osthan varunne' ( Bava forgive my language). To cut the story short that unfortunate man ran and became a lunatic. Even methran kakshi faithful goes to the tomb of bava for intercession.

        Recently, I could read a statment that Pulikkottil Thirumeni was the culprit to make Malankara Church under the yolk of Antioc. It was already put under Antioc in the first holy synod - nicea. If the church accepts nicea synod he should accept the Antioc as the head of Malankara Church. If Pulikkottil thirumeni didn't suffer under Palakkunnath methran the true faith would have been vanished from Malankara church.

        May our holy fathers guide us to preserve this MYSTERY.

        With prayers

        P.George K John
        ID 0204