Re: Theological Doctrine of Transubstantiation

  • Rinu Sam
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 26, 2009
      Dear V. T. John

      Theological Intertpretation of Transubstantiation is not either given or povided.The word litterally mean Physical change of substance.I did not say that the doctrine is wrong. What I wrote was the Living sacrifice significance of Holy qurbana between syriac orthodox and roman catholic church are not the same.Jesus was a perfect/true man at the same time a perfect/true God.

      Misinterpreting/misreading of facts create confusion.What exactly I had written was Through the work of Holy Spirit the bread and wine become the Body of Christ and blood of Christ.

      Truly
      Rinu Sam
      ID#4038