Migration

  • Abhilash Raj
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 27 10:29 PM
      Dear Moderator,

      There are lots of people migrationg to different countries like Denmark, Canada, Australia etc. We have churches in most of these places. I would like to know, if there is any arrangements from our churches to assist/guide our people coming to these countries in finding a place to stay or finding a job. I would suggest these churches to make some arrangements to give guidence and help people who are new to there areas or looking to migrate to these places.
      With prayer

      Abhilash
      ID:  4014
      From the desk of moderators
      Please visit: http://www.jscforeignaffairs.com

      For more assistance, please contact

      JSC FOREIGN AFFAIRS
      Patriarchal Centre, Puthencruz, Ernakulam District,
      Pin-682 308, Kerala, India
      Ph: +91 484 2732804, 2730953 Tele fax: +91 484 2732804,
      E-mail: aphrem_thirumeni@... or info@...