Re: Reply for Analysis of Romans 14:17

  • Rinu Sam
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 25, 2009
      Dear Leena Mathew

      I did not make any blasphemy regarding the Holy Qurbana. What I said was that Invoction Of Holy Spirit In The Bread/Wine makes it The Body/blood Of Christ.This is Why we call it Holy Mysteries.What is the Meaning Of Rosali/Rozo In Syriac.In Pesaha we recite The Song "Rahasyam,Rahasyam "......... After the Invocation of Holy Spirit the Bread/wine become body/bood of Christ.But there is no Physical Change in In The Bread/Wine.This is why we Call it Holy Mysteries.We Believe Jesus Christ Is True God/true man.It is Holy spirit makes the bread and wine the body/blood Of Jesus Christ.when the Holy Spirit came into St. Mary has her physical body changed?

      For You ,whatever you say/and write are correct. I had only tried to explain the real meaning of Righteousness/Peace and Joy based on Biblical sense. They are niether Petencostal/nor protestant teachings. This forum should discuss matters healthy for soul.

      Let me ask you now please explain me What Is Meant By Kingdom Of God.

      Thaking you

      With Prayers
      Rinu Sam
      ID#4038

      --- In SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com, Leena Mathew wrote:

      > Dear Rinu Sam,
      >
      > I want to reply you.
      >
      > (1)YOU WROTE ABOUT HOLY QURBANA AND DO YOU KNOW THAT PEOPLE AFTER PARTAKING/RECEIVING HOLY QURBANA THE SAME DAY ATTACK VERBALLY THE PARISH PRIESTS OR SAME DAY BEHAVE VERY BADLY TO OTHER FELLOW HUMANBEINGS OR ATTACK THEM VERBALLY.EVEN IN PARSH COMMITTEE MEETINGS THEY ATTACK/ ABUSE EACH OTHER.

    • Rinu Sam
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 25, 2009
        Dear Leena Mathew

        Reply to Crime Investigation/perverter:-

        I think that you are a great scholar /a person beyond questionable authority/knowledge like Scribes and Pharisees during Jesus time.Jesus disciples were from various bakgrounds and various fields . Iam a sinner. A sinner like Tax collector. So I pray God, I a not worthy to Call you as My Lord.But your Grace may remove my sins.

        May Almigty God Bless Lena Mathew!