Chuvannamannu Achan

  • Dr.George K John
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 26, 2009
      Dear All,

      Chuvannamannu Achan was known to me while achan was serving as saxton with our old Achan from Kunnamkulam. After the death of Achan he was selected by the parish to become a priest. Achan used to meet my late father to recommend to LL Severios Poulose thirumeni for pattathwam. Later, I could get more close to Achan during my college days. I used to attend with Aboon Bava thirumeni the cuvannamannu church convention. When I left Kerala my contact with achan was less.

      Achan's deep faith in our church and his sacrifice to uphold Antiochean movement in Trichur is worth remembering. I also join with all to pray for Cori Achan and ask for his prayers for us.

      with prayers
      Dr.George K John