New Congregation starts at Vienna, Austria on Oct 2, 2009

  • Malankara Syriac Voice
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 27, 2009
      New Congregation starts at Vienna, Austria on Oct 2, 2009

      VIENNA, AUSTRIA: As per the directions and kalpana from The Patriarch H.H Moran Mor Ignatius Zakka I Iwas, a congregation in the name of St. Baselios Yeldho is starting at Vienna, Austria on Oct 2. The congregation will be under H.G Dr. Mor Theophilose Kuriakose, the Patriarchal Vicar. Feast of St. Baselios Yeldho will be celebrated on Oct 2 & 3. Fr. Dr. Bijy Chirathilattu will be the vicar for the new congregation. Thomas Thampy Iyyathukulathil will act as the Coordinator. The Holy Mass will be celebrated at St. Markus Coptic Orthodox Church, Wagramerstrasse 17, Vienna. The congregation will be officially inaugurated by H.G Amba Gabriel, Metropolitan of Vienna, Coptic Orthodox Church, in a public function which will be held under the president ship of Fr. Dr. Thomas Thandappilly (Chaplain, ICC, Vienna). Very Rev Dr. Immanuel Iyden Cor Episcopa of St. Aphrem Syriac Orthodox Church, Vienna, Rabban Joseph Elia will be present.

      Contact Details: Tel: Mob: 0043699 127 41 799 Email: bijiachan@...

      Notice:
      http://www.malankarasyriacvoice.com/News/St%5b1].Basil-austria%20notice.pdf