Re: Petrine Supremacy

  • Jaison Puthenpurayil
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 26, 2009
      Dear Forum members

      Regarding the Supemacy of St.Peter IOC never accepts. It is the dirty
      game by IOC.

      I had seen an article about St.Peter in the Kolo Suryoyo Internet
      Magazine .

      Go to Page no.3 ,there is an article by Suresh John Kaipallil

      See the link given below.

      http://www.syrianchurch.org/kolosuryoyo/Jun09.pdf

      Also see the link in Wikipedia regarding the primacy

      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syriac_Orthodox_Church

      Regards

      Jaison Kuwait
      2376