Re: Moran Yeshu M'shiho

  • Rinu Sam
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 24, 2009
      Dear All

      "Not everyone calls me 'Lord ,Lord' will enter the kingdom of Heaven,but only those who do what my father in Heaven wants them to do"(mathew7:21)Read Mathew 7:1-5

      When we say we have Faith in God and we do not follow his commands how do we go?

      True Faith in God is not judging others,but judging(examining) ourselves. First seek his Kingdom and his righteousness.do we seek that or we seek ourselves?

      Moran Yesu M'shiha rains the righteous and unrighteous the same way.

      Nobody fight for Jesus. The Disciples,apostles and Martyrs fought for Jesus and his way. Today the fighting is for self."There is no one who is righteous. All have turned away from God.They all gone wrong.

      Let us seek Jesus and righteousness then we can him the Lord.

      Rinu Sam
      ID#4038