Cyber Invasions

  • Ginu
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 23, 2009
      Dear All,
      I would like to discuss about new challenges faced by us in this cyber era. Today apart from physical invasions we also come across cyber invasions. There are many churches listed in Wikimapia which has been vandalized by frenzy people. In a peculiar example of Thrikunnath seminary there were a lot of derogatory comments written against our church and the leadership. I urge everybody to keep a vigil on these kinds of issues.

      Regards
      Ginu

      From the desk of the Moderator: