Holy Father permitted to recite the name of 'St. Athanasius Paulose ' in the Fifth diptych ('tubden')

  • SOCM Moderators
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 25, 2009
      Through the historical Apostolic Bull No. E 152/09 dated 18th September 2009, the Patriarch of Antioch, His Holines Moran Mor Ignatius Zakka I Iwas permitted to recite the name of St. Athanasious Paulose, popularly known as 'Valiya Thirumeni´┐Ż in the Fifth diptych ('tubden') of 'Holy Qurbono'.

      Hereafter in the Holy Qurbono of the Malankara Jacobite Syrian Orthodox Church, St. Athanasious Paulose is remembered in the 5th tubden. The name of Mor Athanasius Paulose will be remembered in all the Jacobite Syrian churches worldwide after the names of St. Gregorios Abdul Jaleel and St. Osthatheos Sleeba.

      Press release from the Patriarch Center, Puthenkurizu
      http://socmnet.org/Press_release/StAthanasios_in_Tubden.pdf

      The concerned bull No.152/2009 will be read in all Malankara churches soon.
      http://socmnet.org/Resource_Apostolicbulls_Patriarch_E152_09.htm

      St. Athanasious Paulose website
      http://www.SaintAthanasious.org

      In the intercession of St. Athanasius Paulose (Valiya Thirumeni).
      SOCM Moderators