Reply for Analysis of Romans 14:17

  • Leena Mathew
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 23, 2009
      Dear Rinu Sam,

      I want to reply you.

      (1)YOU WROTE ABOUT HOLY QURBANA AND DO YOU KNOW THAT PEOPLE AFTER PARTAKING/RECEIVING HOLY QURBANA THE SAME DAY ATTACK VERBALLY THE PARISH PRIESTS OR SAME DAY BEHAVE VERY BADLY TO OTHER FELLOW HUMANBEINGS OR ATTACK THEM VERBALLY.EVEN IN PARSH COMMITTEE MEETINGS THEY ATTACK/ ABUSE EACH OTHER.

      Please refer John: 13:27- “As soon as Judas took the bread Satan entered him. Jesus said to him,  Be quick about what you are doing!.

      Can you tell me why Satan entered soon after receiving the true body of our Lord?  Do you know what was in Judas Iscariot pocket when he received the body of Jesus Christ? 30 silver coins received for betraying our Lord. In this context, you may refer the teachings of St. Paul in 1 Corinthians shown below:

      11:27- It follows that if anyone eats the Lords bread or drinks from his cup in a way that dishonors him, he is guilty of sin against the lords body and blood.

      11:28- So then everyone should examine himself first, and then eat the bread and drink from the cup.

      11:29- For if he does not recognize the meaning of Lord's body when he eats the bread and drinks from the cup, he brings judgment on himself as he eats and drinks.

      11:30-That is why many of you are weak and ill, and several have died.

      The above verses are self explanatory why Satan entered in Judas Iscariot. In the same way if some one is behaving as you stated, it implies that he/she might have  received Holy Communion, without examining themselves. It is not that our Qurbana is not the true body and the true blood of our Lord who sacrificed Himself for us. I honestly believe that your writting is a blasphemy against the Holy Spirit.

      (2)THE IMPORTANT THING IS THAT ORTHODOX CHRISTIANS/SYRIAN CHRISTIANS DO NOT ACCEPT THE CATHOLIC THEORY OF TRANSUBSTANTIATION OF HOLY QURBANA. IN SYRIAC ORTHODOX LITURGY AFTER THE INVOCATION OF THE HOLY SPIRIT THERE IS SECOND BLESSING OF THE BREAD AND VINE."MAYHOLY SPIRIT ABIDE HERE,MAKE THIS THE LIFE GIVING BODY+THE REDEEMING BODY+THE TRUE BODY+ OF OUR GOD JESUS CHRIST" AND PERFECT THIS CHALICE INTO THE BLOOD OF NEW COVENENT+THE REDEEMING BLOOD+AND TRUE BLOOD+AND THE TRUE BLOOD OF OUR GOD AND SAVIOUR JESUS CHRIST".THE CATHOLIC CHURCH DO NOT HAVE THIS SPECIAL PRAYER FOR INVOCATION OF THE HOLY SPIRIT DURING THEIR MASS/EUCHARIST.

      Gentleman, please read my message once more. Then you will understand what I have written. I did not say the prayers in the Holy QURBANA of Roman Catholic is same as ours. What I mentioned was:-

      Transubstantiation: The belief of Orthodox Churches and Catholic Church that during Holy Qurbana / Holy Communion/ Eucharist, the consecrated Bread and Wine transform to the Body and Blood of Jesus Christ.

      We SOC belief in Transubstantiation. You can verify it any SOC Priests or Metropolitans.�

      (3)THANK YOU FOR YOUR ANALYSIS OF ROMANS14:17. HOWEVER I DON'T THINK THERE WAS ANY INTENTION FOR THE POSTING TO INSULT /HURT 8 DAY FASTING OF FEAST OF ST.MARY. THERE WERE SO MANY MESSAGES/POSTINGS ESPECIALLY DURING THIS YEAR( PAST) HOLY WEEK WHICH ARE NOT SUPPOSED BE THERE FOR DEBATE/DISCUSSION IN THIS FORUN CONSIDERING THE IMPORTANCE OF HOLY PASSION WEEK.

      If we see a fruit, we can visualize what kind of tree it produced.

      Similarly, if a crime has occurred, the first step of the crime investigator is � Who is the beneficiary of this crime? So according to the crime investigators, the complete list of people who are benefited by this crime are enlisted as the probable criminals responsible for that specific crime. In an analogous way, a person who is undermining the respect of Holy Qurbana in two successive postings is obviously a Pentecostal kind of person. He can neither be considered a member of SOC nor IOC. Or, even if he claims that he is a member of any of the two Orthodox Churches, he is a perverted believer.

      With Prayers,
      Leena.
      4136
    • Rinu Sam
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 25, 2009
        Dear Leena Mathew

        I did not make any blasphemy regarding the Holy Qurbana. What I said was that Invoction Of Holy Spirit In The Bread/Wine makes it The Body/blood Of Christ.This is Why we call it Holy Mysteries.What is the Meaning Of Rosali/Rozo In Syriac.In Pesaha we recite The Song "Rahasyam,Rahasyam "......... After the Invocation of Holy Spirit the Bread/wine become body/bood of Christ.But there is no Physical Change in In The Bread/Wine.This is why we Call it Holy Mysteries.We Believe Jesus Christ Is True God/true man.It is Holy spirit makes the bread and wine the body/blood Of Jesus Christ.when the Holy Spirit came into St. Mary has her physical body changed?

        For You ,whatever you say/and write are correct. I had only tried to explain the real meaning of Righteousness/Peace and Joy based on Biblical sense. They are niether Petencostal/nor protestant teachings. This forum should discuss matters healthy for soul.

        Let me ask you now please explain me What Is Meant By Kingdom Of God.

        Thaking you

        With Prayers
        Rinu Sam
        ID#4038

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 25, 2009
          Dear Leena Mathew

          Reply to Crime Investigation/perverter:-

          I think that you are a great scholar /a person beyond questionable authority/knowledge like Scribes and Pharisees during Jesus time.Jesus disciples were from various bakgrounds and various fields . Iam a sinner. A sinner like Tax collector. So I pray God, I a not worthy to Call you as My Lord.But your Grace may remove my sins.

          May Almigty God Bless Lena Mathew!