invitation

  • Family members of Rev. Dn. Febin Poothara
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 22 7:44 PM
      I will bless the LORD at all times:
      his praise shall continually be in my mouth
      (Psalm 34:1)

      Our Dear Friends,
      By the grace and love of God Almighty H.E. Thomas Mor Themotheos (Metropolitan of Kottayam Diocese) has graciously consented to  ordain our son Dn. Febin Poothara (Kurian) as Kaseeso on Wednesday 30th September, 2009 at St. Josephs Cathedral, Kottayam.

      The Ordination Service will begin at 8.00 a.m. Your prayers and presence with family in the solemn occasion is earnestly solicited.

      Thank You,

      * The Reception at St. Josephs Cathedral Hall, Kottayam. The newly ordained will celebrate the first Holy Qurbana on Sunday, 4th Oct 2009 at Kummanam St. George Church, Aymanam

      With best compliments:
      Nobey& Bency
      Jobey & Reny
      Deenu
      Abiamol, Aldrichmon.

      Ph. 0481-2517626, 9446517626, 9495667242
      febinpoothara@...