Analysis of Roman 14:17-Righteousness/Peace /Joy

  • Rinu Sam
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 21, 2009
      Rightoeusness is one of the Keys to Enter into Heaven
      Jesus Christ said "That unless your righteousness exeeds the righteousness of the Scribes and Pharisees,you will by no means enter the kingdom of Heaven"(Mathew 5:20)The righteousness of salvation is the communion of the heart ,soul,mind,and body in Jesus Christ( refer Romans3:26 and 1:17)"The person who is put right with God through faith shall Live".

      The marks(distinguishing features) of righteous person is described in Psalms15:1-5 A person who obeys God in everything,and always does what is right,and who does not slander others,he does no wrong to his friends,nor spread runours about his neighbours.He despises those whom God rejects but honours those who obey the Lord.He always does what he promises no matterhow much it may cost.He make loans without charging interest and cannot be bribed to testify against the innocent*...........

      Also read proverbs 11:17-21

      Peace Of Jesus Christ

      "Peace is What I leave with you; it is my own peace that I give you .I do not give it as the world does,Do not be worried and upset(John14:27)This is the divine peace what a christian get through Holy Spirit.Peace was the customary word of Jews both Greeting and Fare well.Perfect peace is brought by Christ,who reconciles humanity to God.

      A true christian shall not get upset /worried over the bad events/ incidents,adverse circumstances.

      "And god's peace,Which is far beyond human understanding,will keep your hearts and minds safe in union with Christ Jesus"(Philip4:7).
      Also read Verses 8&9(philpians4:8-9 to know about the divine peace.
      Holy spirit produes Peace ,Joy,patience and Love etc......

      Joy In Holy Spirit

      Joy is also fruit of Holy sipirit.Apostle Paul instructs faithful to be Joyful always(1 thessalon5:16)Count it all Joy when you fall in Trials(James1:2)But rejoice to the extent that you partake of Christ's sufferings(1Peter4:13)

      The psalmist said "You have changed my sadness into Joyful dance and you take away my sorrow and surrounded me with Joy"(psalms30:11-12)
      Spiritual Joy and material Blessing:-"But the Joy that you have given me is more than they will ever have with all their corn and wine"Psalms4:7)The Joy that the lord gives you will make you Strong(Nehamiah8:10)

      "worship the Lord with Joy"(psalms100:1)
      "May you always be joyful in your union with the Lord"Rejoice!(philipians 4:4)

      Let us Pray and beseech the lord to grant us the fruits of His holy spirit

      with prayers
      Rinu Sam
      ID#4038