Re: The Kalpana of LL Patriarch H H Ignatius Yacoob III

  • V T John Nalunnakal
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 22, 2009
      I am told that LL Pariarch HH Ignatius Yacoob III issed a very detailed Kalpana and entrusted it with the then HB Catholicos Mor Basalius Ougen I for being promulgated far and wide in the Malankara Major Diocese, just before the His Holiness returned to Demascus after the consecration of the Catholicos. I am told that the kalpana did not see the light of the day as the leaders of the former IOC was averse to publish it.

      I am obliged to request the Forum moerators and our enlighteened mambers to get a copy of the kalapana from the Patriarchate and publish it for the benefit of the Malankara Church.

      V T John ID 3085