Re: Churches in Denmark

  • Susan Basil
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 3, 2009
      Dear All,

      It is with very great pleasure that I inform all of you about the possibility of a Syrian Orthodox mass in Copenhagen. We now have an Achen, who very recently relocated to Denmark. We are in the process of setting up a church in Copenhagen and are currently scouting for a hall/church to conduct the same.

      Please pass the word along. Once established the mass will be accessible to people from certain parts of Sweden and northern Germany as well. For a start, it would be very useful to know more about the number of beleivers living in this area. Please consider this as a very early intiative to setup a church and so give it the advertisement it requires. Request you all to kindly send and email to socdenmark@... ( socdenmark @ gmail.com )

      so that we can slowly build a database and contact you all back.

      With due regards and a lot of gratitude to the Lord and our church,

      Susan Basil
      PS: If you have information regarding availability of a hall, please let us know that too.