Scattered Pearls in Malayalam

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 5 11:20 AM
      Scattered Pearls in Malayalam
      Author: H.H.Ignatius Aprem 1 Barsaum

      This is the best book ever written by a Syriac Orthodox Patriarch on the History and Sciences of Syriac Literature. He has also given the literary contributions of almost 300 Syriac Fathers. The original of this book was written in Arabic and later translated into Syriac by Mor Philoxenose Dolabani. Prof.Moosa Matti translated this book into English and now this authoritative book is rendered into Malayalam and the Book is scheduled to be released on September 30, 2008.

      "Chithariya Muthukal" is the Malayalam title. The Malayalam book is almost 700 pages.

      For prepublication details visit
      http://socmnet.org/Chithariya_Muthukal.htm

      We solicit all support and patronage from well wishers.

      We need sponsors to support this great work. Those interested to collaborate please contact me.

      Moolelachen