Swine Flu - A disaster to the world

  • Dr.George K John
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2009
      Dear Every one,

      Every day we listen,read and experience the disasterous threat to the world today from H1N1 virus endemic. The most expertise nation USA is the most affected country. The medical experts look helplessly the way the virus mutates. WHO warns the fatel out come all over the globe. Man was boasting to capture the space but yield to utter defeat in front of a virus.

      When the epidemics spread Church start collective prayers and comfort missions to help the humanity. Still we find no movement from Church or other relegious missions to extend spiritual helps. The above threat is going to be lasting for couple of years. The human fatality takes place in the sophesticated hospitals. Even medical men die of the infection.

      This is the time for the Church to start sipiritual revival in true sence. Realise the fact that 'Jhangalude kuttam kondu boomiye shishkikkalle". If we fight for power,authority and wealth the curse from heaven will fall on innocent people.

      Our Church remain silent on 'house visiting mission' of clergy. When the 'badha' of death came on Egypt Moses asked every Isrel to paint their doors with blood. This is the time our doors shall be signed cross by Ruha to protect us from peril. Moses kept 'Pichla sarpam' for Isreal to look to escape from death. Let our priests keep the Cross of Jesus in our homes for us to look every day.

      We have no time for such need based activity at the time of disaster. Our church leaders may be working out special fees for such spiritual act.

      Let us pay together so that God will forgive us and save the world.

      with humble prayers

      Dr.P.George Kunju John
      ID 0204