Radio Malankara Live from Manarcad

  • Radio Malankara
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 3, 2009
      Dear All

      Radio Malankara now streaming live from Manarcad,

      08:00 (IST) Holy Qurbono by H.E. Paulose Mor Irenious
      11:00 (IST) devotional message by Rev.Fr. Jacob Philip, Nadayil.
      12:30 (IST) Noon Prayer
      13:30 (IST) Public Meeting

      We will be re-streaming the same program today at 21:00 Hrs (IST)

      Tuned in and be blessed
      shubaho - Radio Malankara
      http://www.radiomalankara.com
    • Radio Malankara
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 4, 2009
        Dear All

        Radio Malankara now streaming live from Manarcad,

        08:00 (IST) Holy Qurbono by H.G. Kuriakose Mor Ivanious,
        11:00 (IST) devotional message by Rev.Dn.Philipose C.M, Chirathalakkal, Kallooppara,
        12:30 (IST) Noon Prayer.

        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 5, 2009
          Dear All

          Radio Malankara now streaming live from Manarcad,

          08:00 (IST) Holy Qurbono by H.E. Kuriakose Mor Theophilos
          11:00 (IST) Musical Meditation by H.e. Kuriakose Mor Theophilose
          12:30 (IST) Noon Prayer