Re: St Peter (Part 3)

  • Thomas P
    Message 1 of 1039 , Nov 15, 2002
      The foundation is Christ as explained by Apostle Paul. All Apostles
      are from Christ and they are equall in all respect. Christ is the head
      of the Church. Other arguments are consistent with Roman Catholic as
      they wanted all churches world wide to be under their temporal
      authority. Apostles are not equal to God, they represent God. They are
      all sent by Jesus for spreading the message in various nations. The
      name of Christ is given to all Apostles.

      -Thomas
    • Jaison
      Message 1039 of 1039 , Sep 21, 2011
        Dear all