Radio Malankara Live from Manarcad

  • Radio Malankara
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 2, 2009
      Dear All

      Radio Malankara now streaming live from Manarcad, Holy Qurbono by H.E. Geevarghese Mor Athanasious. At 11:00 AM (IST) devotional message by Rev.Fr. Paulose Parekkara... !!!

      We will be re-streaming the same program today at 21:00 Hrs (IST)

      Tuned in and be blessed
      shubaho - Radio Malankara
      http://www.radiomalankara.com
    • Radio Malankara
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 3, 2009
        Dear All

        Radio Malankara now streaming live from Manarcad,

        08:00 (IST) Holy Qurbono by H.E. Paulose Mor Irenious
        11:00 (IST) devotional message by Rev.Fr. Jacob Philip, Nadayil.
        12:30 (IST) Noon Prayer
        13:30 (IST) Public Meeting

        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 4, 2009
          Dear All

          Radio Malankara now streaming live from Manarcad,

          08:00 (IST) Holy Qurbono by H.G. Kuriakose Mor Ivanious,
          11:00 (IST) devotional message by Rev.Dn.Philipose C.M, Chirathalakkal, Kallooppara,
          12:30 (IST) Noon Prayer.

          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 5, 2009
            Dear All

            Radio Malankara now streaming live from Manarcad,

            08:00 (IST) Holy Qurbono by H.E. Kuriakose Mor Theophilos
            11:00 (IST) Musical Meditation by H.e. Kuriakose Mor Theophilose
            12:30 (IST) Noon Prayer