H.B Catholicose decorated Chev. T. V Vijay Narasimharajapuram, Karnataka with 'Chevalier' title and Mor Aphrem Medal

  • Malankara Syriac Voice
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2009
      Puthencuriz: His Beatitude Catholicose Dr. Aboon Mor Baselios Thomas I
      decorated Chev. T. V Vijay Narasimharajapuram with Mor Aphrem Medal and 'Chevalier' title at Patriarchal Centre here on August 29. Holy Episcopal Synod Secretary H.G Dr. Mor Gregorios Joseph, Auxiliary Metropolitan of EAE & Metropolitan of Karnataka Region Mor Chrisostomos Markose and other metropolitans were present. Chev T.V Vijay Thelappillil, an agriculturist by profession, is a post graduate in Economics and belongs to St. George JSO Church, N.R Pura, Karnataka. He serves as the trustee of St. George JSO Church, N.R Pura, Managing Committee member of EAE, Vice President of St. George School N.R Pura, and President of Rotary Club, N.R Pura. He has been awarded 'Best Agriculturist Award' by Govt of Karnataka in 1996 & 1998 and Paul Harris Fellow in Rotary.

      Visit http://MalankaraSyriacVoice.com for photos.

      Editorial Board,
      http://MalankaraSyriacVoice.com