When Worldly Things Become Masters

  • Rev. Fr John Brian
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1 11:39 PM
      When Worldly Things Become Masters

      "For though we do live an earthly life, yet we do not serve worldly things" 2 Corinthians 10:3

      "I have no pleasure in the death of a sinner, says the Lord God; but rather that he should return from his evil ways and live." Ezekiel 18:23

      How can we tell when we are serving worldly things? What do we do when we are? This sermon focuses on the scripture for the Sunday: 2 Corinthians 10:1-7 and Ezekiel 21-24 The sermon uses the scripture readings from the Malankara lectionary.

      This sermon given on Sunday, August 30, 2009 by Fr John Brian Paprock at Holy Transfiguration Orthodox Mission Chapel, Madison, Wisconsin.

      LISTEN ONLINE HERE:
      http://frjohbrian.blogspot.com/2009/09/when-worldly-things-become-masters.html

      For the Malayalee members of this list, we hope you have a happy and joyful Onam.