A Prayer request - Mr Francis and his family

  • Rev. Fr. T.George
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2009
      Dear ALL,

      A friend of mine(my neighbour)Mr Francis and his family had a car accident last night. His wife Mrs Rosit and his daughter Miss Angitha have been hospitalised in Our Lady of Lourdes hospital, Drogheda and St. James Hospital, Dublin respectively. They have to undergo surgeries . Rosit is suspected of internal bleeding. They very much need our prayers. May I humbly request you to remember them also in your prayers to our God Almighty for their complete recovery.

      God bless you,

      Thank you.
      With prayers,
      George Achen, Ireland.
      Fr. T.George, St.Peter's&St.Paul's Orthodox Syrian Church,
      Drogheda.