compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you.

  • Benny
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31, 2009
      Dear All.

      Below Holy verses reveals what would be the nature of a CHRISTIAN (
      irrespective of Jacobite/Orthodox/Catholic /Marthomite/...), we need to forgive each other. Please, let us not think that we are giving any privilege to anybody by forgiving ...but think that ,as mentioned in the below verses, God the father , forgave us in Christ, who sacrificed for us in the cross.

      Eph..4 : 29-31

      29 Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only
      what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen. 30And do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, with whom you were sealed for the day of redemption. 31Get rid of all bitterness, rage and anger, brawling and slander, along with every form of malice. 32Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you.

      Thanks.
      Benny
    • Essahaak
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1, 2009
        Highly appreciated..keep this spirit Benny! as there is a remarkable point..we are Syrian Christian family...!!

        esahaak!

        From the desk of the Moderator: