Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1416 , Aug 31, 2009
      "Christ is not found in the market place or in the city squares, as He could not be found in the market or the squares by her who said, 'I will rise now and go about the city, in the market and in the squares; and I will seek Him Whom my soul loves. I sought Him, but found Him not; I called Him, but He gave no answer.' You see, then, that we should never seek Christ where we will not find Him. Christ is not of the market place, for Christ is peace, while the market is strife; Christ is justice, the market, iniquity; Christ is at work, the market, stupidly idle; Christ is charity, the market, slander; Christ is trust, the market, fraud and faithlessness. Christ is in the Church, in the market place, idols."

      St. Ambrose of Milan.
      "He has shown you, O man, what is good; And what does the Lord require of you But to do justly, To love mercy, And to walk humbly with your God?" Micah 6:8
    • Mark Sadek
      Message 1416 of 1416 , Jun 24

        An old man once said, "When a man said to his companion, 'Forgive me,' and at the same time humbles himself, the devils are perplexed."

           The Paradise of the Holy Fathers.

        "For you were bought at a price; therefore glorify God in your body and in your spirit, which are God's."  1 Corinthians 6:20

        Prayer Requests:

        AA and her kids
        John B. - Peace
        M & M - Strong faith