Radio Malankara Live broadcasting of The Feast of Virgin Mary's birth from Manarcad

  • Radio Malankara
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 30 1:21 PM
      Dear all

      Radio Malankara will be broadcasting Ettu Noimbu Perunnal (The Feast of Virgin Mary's birth) from Marthamariam (St. Mary's) cathedral, Manarcad from 01 September 2009 – 08 September 2009. Broadcast will start everyday 08:00 AM with morning prayer.

      Tuned in and be blessed
      shubaho - Radio Malankara
      http://www.radiomalankara.com
    • Radio Malankara
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 31 8:31 PM
        Dear all

        Due to the poor internet connection, we are unable to broadcast "Ettu Noimbu Perunnal" programs live from Manarcad today.

        We regret for the inconvenience.