A group of faithful from Malankara Syrian Mar Thoma Church visits His Holiness

  • SOCM News Bureau
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29, 2009
      On Thursday August 25, 2009, His Holiness Moran Mor Ignatius Zaka I Iwas received a group of faithful from Malankara Syrian Mar Thoma Church of India, headed by Rt. Rev. Thomas Mar Timotheos Episcopa of Thiruvananthapuram & Kollam Diocese at the St. Aphrem Monastery in Ma`rrat Sayyidnaya, Damascus. The group was enroot to Holy land pilgrimage.

      For more details & photos
      http://www.socmnet.org/news_%20MarThomaDeligationAug2009.htm