Omooro Suryoyo Dhad Asro De Hendu Curien Corepiscopa Kaniamparambil

  • SOCM News Bureau
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29, 2009
      Korooso Desroro Sofar, Malankara Malpan,V. Rev. (Dr.) Curien Corepiscopa Kaniamparambil has been decorated with the title of "Omooro Suryoyo Dhad Asro De Hendu" (Syrian Poet of India) by Patriarch Moran Mor Ignatius Zakka I Iwas.

      Catholicose Aboon Mor Baselious Thomas I decorated V. Rev. (Dr.) Curien Corepiscopa Kaniamparambil with the new title at the function held at Puthencuriz Patriarchal Centre today.

      Brief Biography of Omooro Suryoyo Dhad Asro De Hendu
      http://www.syrianchurch.org/bio/Kaniamparambil.htm