Re: Symbolims of Shlemoon thann-urumalum

  • Rinu Sam
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 28, 2009
      Dear Beloved In Christ

      Still I am looking at the tradtions of Church regarding" Slemmoon Thannurumal"

      Some significant hints of St.Mary are listed below
      1.Eve the fall started with 1st Eve.Salvation Stared in the Second Eve(Mary)
      2.The Lamb from tree(Genesis22:13)
      3.Water from the Fire Rock(Exodus 17:6)
      4.Coin From the Mouth Of Fish(Math 17:27)
      5.Stairway to heaven(Gen28:12)
      6.Bush in the flame of Fire(Exod 3:2)
      7.Golden Jar Of Manna (Exod16:33)
      8.Arc of testimony(exod 26:33)
      9 Aaron's sprouted staff(Num 17:8)
      10.Gideon's wool Fleece(judges 6:36-40)
      11.Elisha's New Bowl(2Kings 2:19-25)
      12.The shut/closed Gate(Ezek 44:2)

      I dont know the relation between King Solomon and Slemmoon
      another remark is that this "Urumal" is related to miracle/healimg performred bySt.peter(Acts5:15-16) but not from me

      with Prayers
      Rinu Sam
      ID#4038

      --- In SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com, Mathew G M wrote:

      > I understand the reference to the wet cloth. But what is the significance of 'Shlemmon'? Isn't Shlemmooon, King Solomon ?
      >
      > In Christ,
      > Mathew G M
      > # 0929

    • Essahaak
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 29, 2009
        Rinu!

        Hat off for the knowledge below.; keep the spirit...May Lord, God of Israel through His Holy Host enlighten you more and more!!

        Love, Prayers and Benedictions.
        esahhak(Isaac)
      • H.E Mor Deevannasios Geevarghese
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 30, 2009
          Dear moderators

          Slemoon in Syriac and Solomon in English are not two persons but one whom we call in Malayalam "Salomon"

          Let me clear the usage of "Slemoon than urumaalum"

          Manna nikshepitha cheppum....
          Compare "Soosepho Slemoonoitho" (Slemoon than urumaal) with Song of Solomon 1: 5 "I am black, but comely, O ye daughters of Jerusalem, as the tents of Kedar, as the curtains of Solomon."

          Solomon's curtain is used to cover the tabernacle and the sacrifice. Hence, in Virgin Mary's womb the Lamb of God rests.

          Keebooso d' deeyathikee = Niyama pettakam
          Domyas yoldas aaloho = Ninne sadrusamakkunnu
          this vo bo kestho d' manno = athil manna ittu vacha cheppum
          sabthe dahrun ho dafra = ahroonte thalirtha vadiyum
          sooseppo slemoonoytho = slemoonadutha sosappayum untaayirunnu.
          l'roso dab ubek sor vav nbeeye kulhun = ninte udarathilulla rahasyathe nbeeyanmar ellavarum thangalude rahasyangalalum
          vasleehe b'galiyonahun = sleehanmar velipadukalalum soochippichirunnu.
          methul hode m'sabheenan leh lamseeho dadnah menek methul dam sabho eesav. = ithu nimitham ninnil ninnudicha masihaye njangal mahathvappeduthunnu. enthukontennal thaan mahathvamullavan aakunnu.

          I think it is enough to understand what is "Slemoon than urumal."

          Deevannasios Methrachan