H.B Catholicose and other metropolitans given a grand welcome at Malabar

  • Malankara Syriac Voice
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 28 1:07 PM
      Meenangadi: His Beatitude Catholicose Dr. Aboon Mor Baselios Thomas I, H.G Mor Athanasius Elias, H.G Dr. Mor Clemis Kuriakose and H.G Mor Anthonios Yaq'ub were accorded a grand welcome at Meenangadi Mor Elias Aramana Chapel, at Malabar Diocese Head Quarters, here on Aug 28 at 1.00 PM. A meeting of Trustees, Secretaries & Vicars of all parishes was convened at Metropolitan Chapel. Diocesan Metropolitan H.G Mor Irenios Paulose welcomed Catholicose, Metropolitans and others. *'Catholica Dhina Pirivu'* of Malabar Diocese was handed over to His Beatitude Catholicose. Mor Athanasius, Dr. Mor Clemis and
      Mor Anthonios spoke. 81st Birth Day of H.B Catholicose also celebrated. Later *'Dhoopa Prarthana'* was conducted at the sacred tomb of the first metropolitan of Malabar, L.L Mor Philaxinose Samuel at St. Peter's & St. Paul's JSO Cathedral, Meenangadi by Catholicose and metropolitans. Sabha working Committee member Rev. Fr. Jacob Michael Pulliyattel, Chev. A.I. Kuriakose Adukalil, Members of Youth Association and Bhadrasana Samrakshana Samithy were present and led the function. Catholicose and metropolitans later visited St. Gregorios B.Ed College and addressed the students and lecturers and participated in the 'Onam Sadhya' arranged there.
      Click
      http://www.malankarasyriacvoice.com/Albums/MalabarBavaThirumeni/index.html to view photos

      Editorial Board,
      http://MalankaraSyriacVoice.com