Re: Glad Tidings - 'Orthodox-Jacobite United Meeting'

  • Essahaak
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 26, 2009
      See our God is The ONE Living God,Almighty...I do believe in nyceem creed. But I took pity on such bishop and priest who ware away from Holy faith, we can see such leaders in Old Testament, whom Jesus called "whitewashed tomb..."

      If you go the chapters of Isaiah....God took Isiah,showed bones and later on gave life to it...that is why Christian life is full of miracles...I am at Almighty to shower His blessings to our leaders with Holy Host so that they can worship Him not material wealth.

      I am not a Judge to say that Orthodox is wrong and Jacobite is correct...both have their own frailties...But my humble request is not affect these matters to the Unity of our Syrian christian True Faith....I sure if these people do not understand these matters.HE will come and make them understand.

      Love in The Holy Trinity,

      esahaak.

      From the desk of the Moderator: