Feast of St. Gregorios Abdul Jaleel held at Mor Gregorios Abdul Jaleel JSO Chapel, Cheeramkunnu, Malabar Diocese

  • Malankara Syriac Voice
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 27, 2009
      Cheeramkunnu, Meenangadi: Feast of St. Gregorios Abdul Jaleel held at Mor Gregorios Abdul Jaleel JSO Chapel, Cheeramkunnu, Meenangadi, Wayanad, Malabar Diocese on Aug 27. Diocesan Metropolitan H.G Mor Irenios Paulose was the chief celebrant. Rev. Fr. Jacob Michael Pulliyattel, Rev. Fr. Shibu Yohannan Kuttiparichel, Rev. Fr. Eldho Athirampuzhayil, Rev. Fr. Eldho Ambazhathinamkudy, Rev. Fr. Baiju Manayath, Rev. Fr. Mathai Athirampuzhayil assisted the metropolitan. Hundreds of faithful participated. This is the first church consecrated in the name of St. Gregorios Abdul Jaleel in Malankara and one among the two churches constructed with the help of St. Thomas JSO Church, North Paravoor in Malabar Diocese in 2007. The second church is St. Gregorios Abdul Jaleel JSO Church, Anchukunnu, Mananthavady.

      View Photos at http://www.malankarasyriacvoice.com/Albums/FeastofStGregoriosatChapel/index.html

      Editorial Board,
      http://MalankaraSyriacVoice.com
    • Sarun Maani Adukalil
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 28, 2009
        "This is the first church consecrated in the name of St. Gregorios Abdul Jaleel in Malankara and one among the two churches constructed with the help of St. Thomas JSO Church, North Paravoor in Malabar Diocese in 2007. The second church is St. Gregorios Abdul Jaleel JSO Church, Anchukunnu, Mananthavady"

        This should be an eye opener news to other big churches. If I am right, St. Thomas JSOC, N.Paravoor spent around 7 lakhs rupees to construct these two churches in Malabar. If other big churches too think like them, imagine how devinely it will be!!!!

        Minimum 7-10 churches can be built by them, in a year, where the people really struggle hard to build their own.

        Let us pray to our Lord to make this dream true in coming years..

        Sarun Maani Adukalil