Catholica Bava laid foundation stone for the Aramana Cathedral Church of Kandana

  • Anoop K Baby
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 26, 2009
      H.B Catholicose Dr. Aboon Mor Baselios Thomas I laid foundation stone for the Aramana Cathedral Church of Kandanad Diocese on Aug 25th held at Kadakkanad Baselios Paulose II Nagar. H.E Dr. Mathews Mor Ivanios Metropolitan and priests from the diocese and a large gathering of faithful were present.

      Photos: http://kandanaddiocese.org/cathedral/main.php?g2_itemId=30

      Regards

      Anoop K Baby
      Member ID # 1005