Including Others

  • Rev. Fr John Brian
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 26, 2009
      Including Others
      "Comfort one another and edify one another" 1 Thessalonians

      We are in this work of salvation together. We cannot do it alone. This
      sermon focuses on the beginning of 1 Thessalonians chapter 5 and the
      beginning of Luke chapter 11 to bring us understanding about our work while still on earth. "God's will for you, for us, always involves others, always includes others, serving them helping them, comforting, edifying."

      The sermon uses the scripture readings from the Malankara lectionary.

      This sermon given on Sunday, August 23, 2009 by Fr John Brian Paprock at Holy Transfiguration Orthodox Mission Chapel, Madison, Wisconsin.

      LISTEN ONLINE HERE:
      http://frjohbrian.blogspot.com/2009/08/including-others.html